Google+ Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy Saturday!!

Today I am starting back on my blogging. I am not going to be making promises to write everyday but I will try to do at least twice a week, I miss writing whether its about my own update, avon or any product reviews I may have. I know in the last blog I was suppose to be blogging about the products in my influenster vox box but it you want to see some of those go to my youtube channel www.youtube.com/candygirl2002  I posted some of the reviews there.

I dont want to get into details too much about why I had taken my blogging break because some I feel that its personal and I am not up for sharing. Other reason was school. I am working on becoming a Certified Wedding Planner so school has taken a lot of time besides work. So I am trying to be more organized and getting my blogs, videos and my avon on track the way I would like.

This isn't going to be a long blog just wanted you all to know I am still around and will be posting more detailed content on products I review as well as more detailed about avon products. If you are wanting to stay up to date on all things avon like, promo, discounts and more to go www.youravon.com/scwilliams and sign up to receive newsletters. I want to let you know that Avon will be the one sending them on my behalf.

Thanks to those who are still subscribed to this blog and Welcome to all new subscribers I will be posting more content. Sorry for the lack of posting that is going to change.

Have a great Saturday and I will see you in the next blog post.

Shareka <3 p="">
Post a Comment