Google+ Followers

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Happy holidays everyone!

I first wanted to wish you all a happy holidays!  I hope you are spending time enjoying family and time with friends. 

It's important to spend time with love ones. See i recently lost a love one and i do my best to stay in contact with the people close to my heart.

Are you still holiday shopping.  Well for me i am currently doing so. I have a few gifts but i haven't gotten. I am currently working on getting items from my avon site.

Hey there are some great deals I want to take advantage of before going down my list of places i want to shop.

This is my first stop but i think you should if your still shopping or looking for.last.minute gifts. Avon has deals of the days as well as free gifts and shipping. Just something to consider while your shopping cause i know i am.

Check it out at https://www.youravon.com/scwilliams

I am offering raffle entries to win a bundle Christmas gift from me!!

Happy holidays

Post a Comment