Google+ Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dark Circle Corrector

I don't  know about you but having dark circles is a no no in my book.  Though i was in early stages of mine, i felt that getting it before it gotten worse was the way to go. So the product i am reviewing is the Dark Circle Corrector from Avon.

When i first saw this product i wasn't sure if it could do the job but i had to try it. Since im all about skincare and helping to make look and feel great i decided to give it a try.

It an easy to apply applicator and you use it twice a day. I use it first thing in the morning and before bed after my skincare routine of course.

Though i had little dark circles i notice they are.clearing and improving with each usage. I notice the difference after two weeks of using and i still use this product today.

I gotta say it a product i added to.my.skincare routine to prevent anymore dark circles and because of that i dont use a concealer in my makeup routine.  I know im shocked but im glad i open myself to try this product and not just for a review but for myself and i will continue to use it.

As for you i believe that the only true way for you to know if it works for you is to try it. There is a money back guarantee. Avon stands by its products and if your not satisfied yoy can get your money back.

I must say that the product results may vary.

If your interested in learning.morenor wanting to buy you can go to www.youravon.com/scwilliams

I am loving that i can blog again but loving i can do it from my phone since im not always on my computer or tablet.  Thanks to everyone reading this it means alot and i will make sure to post more often. Please leave comments and feedback if you want. Thanks for reading.

Post a Comment