Google+ Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2013

DO YOU LOVE AVON? COME READ MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning everyone!! I promise you all I would keep you inform of new events going on so I am excited to share with you all!!! Well!!!

I am now officially an avon rep!!! Yes All became official on Wednesday and I am excited to go on this journey cause not only do I post avon but I can post mark as well!!! Well I am excited but I wanted to tell you all cause I feel like maybe someone reading my blogs do care :)

So am I the only excited party? Well Its okay if I am but still going to share it with you all cause I care to pass good news!!


It is official now I am a avon rep Come take a look at my new site and see all our amazing avon/mark products! I got catalogs available for pickup inbox me if you want or take a look at my site https://www.youravon.com/scwilliams

Going to post a few pics and if you got question please contact me on my site!!!

Post a Comment