Google+ Followers

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Decor Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone!

I don't know about you but I am in love withome decor! I got so many ideas for my dream home and more! Do you? Where do you get your ideas from? I love pinterest cause I can find all kinds of home decor! I even got a few boards dedicated to home decor I would love to put in my dream place.

So I am writing this blog to post pics of home decor of course! :) I love and also you can find it on my home decor site! I want my dream home to say welcome to my home, sit back and relax and be sure to enjoy yourself! Of course you don't want them too comfy but you get my point I am trying to make It's one of the reasons why I joined at home! I can create and recreate many visions of what I my dream home can be like and prepared to make it a reality!

Don't you want your home to be more to the way you want? Well first you got to get out there and start creating your dream! You can start room to room.  if you want plus it makes it easier I love planning and creating a future home for my future family.  So checkout some o my favorite pics I found (some can be found on my at home site at https://sharekawilliams.athome.com/ )

Follow me on pinterest at  www.pinterest.com/rekalovesmark02/

So enjoy and if you got any questions please comment belowhave a great day and see you in my next blog!!   xoxo


































Post a Comment