Google+ Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stand Back Heels!!

Hey! It's Me Blogging again! Ha ha. I am very excited to write this blog. I must say I have never been much of a girly girl or a shoe fanatic. I blame the company I work for. :)   I mean I am still not a girly girl but I do find myself wanting to get alot of things including these stand back heels and why not have you seen how cute they are?  Check out this picture.
These are sexy and moms out there dont worry you can wear these too cause you deserve it for all the work you do. For other reps who have these say they are comfy. To me I know I will love them cause I love to look tall. Ha ha But Seriously these heels are perfect for girls day, night out (moms you know you need a night out away from the family), you can wear to work or anywhere. I say its nice out why not have the perfect shoe for the occasion!

They are finally online to order. Trust me this was hard to not be able to tell you about it. For $38.00 I say they a re worth it and if you use the code WELCOME you can get free shipping (saving you 5.95). So Do you think your worth it? I say yes you are! check them out at www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams and while your there check out what else is new. I will be posting more about my must have but tell me what do you look for when you shop? I love to learn about you. Also be sure to check out future blogs. I have some great product reviews to write about including with pictures. I hope you all have a great weekend and dont forget to pamper yourself! Enjoy and if you have any questions please post below or email me at shareka23@yahoo.com  

Happy Weekend!!!
Post a Comment