Google+ Followers

Friday, May 03, 2013

NAILED IT TREND MINI NAIL LACQUERS!!!

HEY EVERYONE! ARE YOU LIKING THE POSTINGS EVERYDAY? I AM FINDING THIS FUN AND MY CHALLENGE IS TO DO ONE POST EVERYDAY IN HOPE MONTH. WISH ME LUCK!

SO WHO LOVES NAIL POLISHES? I AM SO GUILTY OF LOVING THEM ALOT. I DO LOVE MANY OTHER LIKE SINFUL COLORS, FINGER PAINTS, WET N WILD AND MANY MORE BUT I DO LOVE MARK'S MINI NAIL LACQUERS!


I LOVE THESE COLORS. YES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE MARRAKESH LINE. I HAVE TO SAY IT GREAT TO HAVE A POLISH THAT TAKE A WHILE BEFORE IT CHIPS. IT USUALLY FOR ME MIGHT I ADD THAT IT TAKES OVER A WEEK FOR IT TO CHIPS. THEY MAY BE SMALL BUT IT DONT TAKE A LOT TO COVER YOUR NAILS AND IT DRIES FAST. THE GREEN ONE IS MINT TEA AND THE GOLD IS SAFFRON. WE ALSO HAVE ANOTHER SET OF NAIL POLISH ON THE SITE THAT SHERBET COLORS. CHECK THEM OUT AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING!

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND ALSO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG. YOU NEVER KNOW THERE COULD BE A GIVEAWAY COMING UP (HINT HINT). HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR READING. I WILL BE PLAYING WITH MY NAIL POLISHES. :)

Post a Comment