Google+ Followers

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas!!

Good Morning!!

We all know that special day is coming up quick! MOTHER'S DAY!! Have you gotten Mom something yet? If not no worries I got your back and I am here to help any way I can. I am going to be posting about great ideas that you get for mom.

Moms are important in our lives. They are nuturing, supportive and understanding and help us grow up to be good respectable people. So moms do need something (more than just one day out of the year) to let her know how special she is and the best part is I am posting affordable items!!

Mark as you all know is the best all around gift idea for the special lady in your life. I love mark and I got my mom hooked on mark so I know what items she loves and I usually get them for her. Mark has jewelry , fashion , accessories and more to help me. There are alot to choose from so my question to you is.. Do you know what she like? 

I ask cause you dont want to get her something she doesnt. Her are pics of items that i think will make great gifts. 




















There is much more to choose from online. Trust me Also just for reading I am giving you a free shipping code when you order. Use code WELCOME when checking out to get free shipping on any size order at www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams I am a fan of the bracelets in the top pic :)  If you have questions or need help email me at shareka23@yahoo.com or tweet me at rekalovesmark

Comment below love to hear your thoughts!!
Post a Comment