Google+ Followers

Thursday, May 02, 2013

EXOTIC HUES EYE SHADOW TRIO!!

I AM A BIG FAN OF EYE SHADOWS AND WAS EXCITED WHEN I GOT THIS. YES THIS IS PART OF THE MARRAKESH COLLECTION.

I TESTED THIS EYE SHADOWS OUT ALL DAY TODAY. THAT IS WHY I AM LATE WRITING THIS BLOG BUT ITS WORTH THE WAIT. FIRST I DO HAVE THE SWATCHES. THEY ARE HIGHLY PIGMENTED I MUST SAY. HERE CHECK FOR YOURSELF.


SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? I TRIED THEM ALL AND I HAVE TO SAY THE LIGHTER SHADE IS OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE IN SHADES BUT I WAS HAPPY TO WEAR IT PROUD. AND BY THE TIME I WASH MY MAKEUP OFF IT WAS STILL LOOKING LIKE I JUST PUT IT ON. THIS ITEM IS ONLY $14.00 AND WELL WORTH GETTING. I ALSO USE OUR PLEASE HOLD THE EYE PRIMER AND IT MADE IT LAST EVEN LONGER. MY OVERALL SCORE IT A+. I LOVE HOW ARE EYE SHADOWS ARE AND I HAVEN'T BEEN DISAPPOINTED YET. I LOVE TO TRY BEFORE I BUY SO I WAS GLAD TO TEST OUT. THINGS BUT I GOT THIS FROM MY INCENTIVE ON MY MARK TEAM AND I THOUGHT I WOULD REVIEW AND SHARE WITH YOU LOVELY PEOPLE.

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. WELL WHY NOT BUY. THEY ALSO MAKE GREAT GIFTS. CHECK THIS AND MORE OUT AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING. 

DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN EARN THIS FOR FREE WHEN YOU HOST A MARK PARTY THROUGH ME. CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO. LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!
Post a Comment