Google+ Followers

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

EBONY EDGE BAG!!

SINCE WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT THE MARRAKESH LINE IN YESTERDAY'S BLOG I THOUGHT I WOULD CONTINUE. TODAY I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE  EBONY EDGE BAG FROM MARK OF COURSE. LOL

FIRST I HAVE TO SAY SINCE GETTING MARK PURSES I AM BEEN A BIG FAN (ESPECIALLY SINCE THE CHANGE IT UP BAG). THE EBONY EDGE BAG IS BIG. SO IF YOUR A MOM WITH BABIES THINK OF IT AS A PURSE AND A MODERN DAY DIAPER BAG.  JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE KIDS DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO MISS OUT ON HAVING TO TREAT YOURSELF. THIS AG IS PERFECT FOR THAT AND MORE. JUST CHECK THE PICTURE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK. IT'S TO CUTE FOR WORDS IN MY OPINION. IT DOES HAVE ALOT OF ROOM IF YOUR ANYTHING LIKE ME WHO KEEPS ADDING THINGS TO HER PURSE (I KEEP A FOLDERS WITH MAGS AND ORDER FORMS. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW ROOMY THE BAGS ARE ). HA HA

WHAT I LOVE THE MOST IS THE PYRAMID STUDS. SO SIMPLE YET EDGE. THIS BAG IS H-O-T HOT!! ITS FAUX LEATHER IN CASE YOUR WORRIED ABOUT IT BEING REAL LEATHER CAUSE IT NOT REAL LEATHER.WHICH IS GREAT IN MY OPINION.

DRESS IT UP OR WEAR IT CASUAL EITHER WAY YOUR GOING TO LOOK HOT AND HAVE PEOPLE WANTING TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT SUCH A GREAT LOOKING BAG AND FOR $36 YOU JUST MAY TELL THEM. HAHA

YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY SITE FOR MORE REVIEWS ON IT BUT ALL I AM GOING TO SAY IT THIS IS SO MARRAKESH AND CUTE.  

FIND THIS AND MORE AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING!

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR READING. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Post a Comment