Google+ Followers

Monday, May 06, 2013

Do you have a Skincare Routine!!

Yes You that is reading this Blog. Do you have a skincare routine? Do you have a day or night? What do you use for skincare.

Also if your using just soap and water for your face please stop the madness. It doesnt get down and deep cleanse your face. Please It is really important that your get into routine. I have so advice and tips that was given to me and help me to find a  routine that works for me.

1. Finding out what your skin type is. Do you have oily skin, dry or combination skin. This is important to know so you can find the right products base on that for starters. You dont want to buy just any type of product out there.

2. Research. I know some of you are thinking Why? The reason I say this is that your dont want to just go on recommendation. Find out the active ingredients, what its proven to do, etc. you dont want to waste money on products that will end of not working for you ( I learned the hard way in my teens by basing my purchases on skincare based on tv.)

3.Allergies- Be sure to read what is in the products you made be allergic to.  I know alot of people bought products cause they heard it works and they find out later that they are allergic to. I can't stress this enough how important this is also. I have many mark customer wanting to order our skincare and I tell them how important to read  what is in there so they wont get anything that would make them break out more.

4. You dont have to spend alot of money to get products that work best for you. Alot of people finding out they have been wasting money when they can get better affordable products. That where research comes in. That is what I did before finally finding products that works for me and of course they are mark.

5. Makeup- If your a makeup lover like me you know how important it is to have a skincare routine. If your not cleaning your makeup off your face completely it may cause breakouts. So your breakout may not be acne related. (I learn this the hard way too)

Mark uses superfuits and the fruits are proven to help the skin and reduces acne and other breakouts. I am telling you all this to help improve your skin to look flawless and there is nothing wrong with skin pamper.

If you want to learn more about our skin care I can help or check out www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams use code welcome to get free shipping.

I want you to know that there are alot of great skin care products out there. Dont just pick one base on someone telling you to get it cause it worked out for them. So do your research you will thank yourself later.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for reading

Have a great night!!
Post a Comment