Google+ Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mark Marrakesh Perfume!!!

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT THE BEST AT DESCRIBING CERTAIN SCENTS. SORRY BUT I WILL DO MY BEST. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE CHECK OUT MY SITE.


IF YOUR FAMILIAR WITH MARK, YOU SHOULD KNOW  EVERY YEAR THEY COME OUT WITH A INSTANT VACATION LINE. THIS YEAR IS MARRAKESH. I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE OUR MARRAKESH COLLECTION. (BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT WHEN YOU CAN). I DO LOVE OUR MARRAKESH PERFUME.

THE BOTTLE ALONE IS PRETTY AND UNIQUE.( EACH BOTTLE HAS A UNIQUENESS TO IT)

THE BOTTLE WAS WHAT ATTRACTED ME. THE SMELL IS GREAT. ITS NOT TOO STRONG AND NOT TOO LIGHT AND IT LAST THROUGHOUT THE DAY WHICH IS WHAT I LOVE THE MOST ABOUT IT. I CAN REALLY SMELL THE MOROCCAN JASMINE IN HERE. I KNOW ALL THE OTHER INGREDIENTS IN THERE ARE THERE BUT THE JASMINE WAS WHAT I SMELLED FIRST WHEN I FIRST SNIFF IT. 

WOULD IT BE CRAZY TO SAY WHEN I PUT IT ON I FEEL LIKE I AM ON VACATION CAUSE I DO. IT'S ONLY $24.00 AND I SAY IT PERFECT FOR NOW AND THE SUMMER (MOST LIKELY I AM GOING TO WEAR IT YEAR ROUND LIKE MY OTHER MARK PERFUMES. I NEVER LET A GOOD THING GO TO WASTE.).

IT ALSO HAS NEROLI BLOSSOMS, SPICY CARDAMOM, WILD FIG AND CRUSH MINT. VERY SEDUCTIVE SMELL I MUST SAY AND DEFINITELY EXOTIC. I SAY WHEN YOU READ WHATS ON THE SITE I BELIEVE YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE TOO.

CHECK IT OUT AND MORE HERE AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING.

OVERALL I SAY ITS A MUST HAVE FOR THE SUMMER AND ALSO MAKE A GREAT GIFT FOR ANY PERFUME LOVER ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO LOVE EXOTIC PERFUMES!! 
Post a Comment