Google+ Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Exotic Ease Maxi Dress !!!!

Mark has a new maxi dress that comes out every year and its our best seller. They are perfect for any occasions or look pretty relaxing around the house. Ha ha. Check out the pics. Its perfects for girl's night or nice lunch date or going to work. Trust me ladies they dress can work it for any event you got coming. You can look great and comfy at the same time. we have perfect shoes to go with them. you can choose either our wedges right in sandal or our Bronze Goddess sandals (I personally get both but they are both comfy so you decide).






See the wedges and sandals will go great. Also I love the color of the maxi dress. They all are now available on my site right now!! The dress is $34, The bronze goddess sandals are  $28 and the wedges right in sandals are $34 Shop now at www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams use code welcome to get free shipping or shop through my current open party which is open til 4/29/13. If your shopping through my current open party use code MPCHRISTINAPARTY415 when checking out. i have a mystery prize up for grabs. I can go on and on about products. The dress is my must have right now and for the summer. Hurry before the dress sells out quick and yes it has happen before. any questions contact me through my site or check out my fanpage at www.facebook.com/rekalovesmark02
Post a Comment