Google+ Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

WELCOME TO MARK MAG 4!!!

HEY EVERYONE ITS ME AND I KNOW BEFORE YOU SAY IT I KNOW I NEED TO WRITE ON HERE MORE AND I WILL BE WRITING MORE. THERE IS SO MUCH I WANT TO WRITE AND SAY I SOMETIMES DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. I WILL BE WRITING DOWN THE IDEAS BUT ANYWAY THAT IS NOT THE WHOLE REASON I AM WRITING THIS BLOG.

IT IS MARK MAG 4!! CAN YOU SAY SPRING!! MAN I WISH THE WEATHER WOULD BE IN THE RIGHT SEASON. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM TIRED OF WINTER. WITH THE MARK ITEMS OUT IT IS MAKING ME WANT SPRING MORE AND MORE. NOW THAT IT IS SPRING THOUGH THE WEATHER IS NOT PLAYING THE PART. I WANT THESE MARK ITEMS AND TO ENJOY THE SPRING . COME ON SPRING!!!!

FIRST I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM LOVING THE CURRENT WEEKEND PROMO. (YES I WILL POST IT FOR YOU).


From 3/22 - 3/35 Get the Great Shape Necklace for Free with any order $50.00 or more (plus Free shipping). This is one per order. Feel free to shop through Dolores open party and be entered to winning the raffle. www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams be sure to use code MPDOLORESPARTY318 when checking out!!!

BE SURE TO SHOP THROUGH MY OPEN PARTY TO ENTER TO WIN A FREE GIFT AND SAMPLES FROM ME!!

OK WE GOTTEN THE PROMO OUT THE WAY. I COULDN'T HOLD THAT IN ANY LONGER SO NOW I WILL POST THE MAG 4 PICS. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT. CAUSE I DO. BE SURE THAT IF YOUR SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND OR NOW TIL APRIL 1 TO ORDER THROUGH MY OPEN PARTY IF YOU WANT TO ENTER TO WIN A FREE GIFT FROM ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WIN I HAVE SOMETHING FOR THOSE WHO ENTERED. OKAY ENJOY THE PICS AND EMAIL ME AT SHAREKA23@YAHOO.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.













Post a Comment