Google+ Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

PARTY WITH ME DURING NATIONAL PARTY WEEK!

Who loves to party? I know I do especially when I can offer the hostess to earn up to $200.00 in free mark products!!!

Ok now I got your attention Why not party with me. I know you see alot of mark products I posted in my blogs why not earn them for free. During April 8-15 is our National Party week. Any Hostess that book their party during that week (have to be during those days) will be entered into a raffle to get a mystery gift from me.
Did that still capture your attention? well contact me today and lets get your party book. you can either email me at shareka23@yahoo.com  or message me through my facebook fanpage at www..facebook.com/rekalovesmark02  be sure when emailing me to use the subject mark party.  i cant wait to help you earn free products!!!
Post a Comment