Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SNEAK PEAK INTO MARK MAG 1 : CHANGE IT UP BAG!!!

I HAVE TO SAY I BEEN CARRYING THIS BAG FOR OVER TWO WEEKS AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH FROM DAY ONE. I AM A PURSE FANATIC SO I HAD TO SHARE THIS NOW RATHER THAN LATER.


THE PURSE IS CALLED CHANGE IT UP BAG AND FROM THE PIC YOU CAN SEE WHY. ITS LIKE HAVING TWO PURSES IN ONE AND VERY VERY ROOMY.

ALSO TO ALL THE MOMMIES THIS BAG IS PERFECT TO LOOK STYLISH AND CARRY YOUR BABIES THINGS IN AND STILL HAVE SOME ROOM. I KNOW I CARRY ALOT OF THINGS IN MY PURSE BUT AFTER I TRANSFER THINGS I REALIZE THAT I DONT CARRY AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT I DID LOL.

RIGHT NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 27,2012 YOU CAN ORDER THIS THROUGH ME FOR $38.00 SHIPPED. JUST EMAIL ME WITH PAYPAL INFO TO SHAREKA23@YAHOO.COM OR MESSAGE ME THROUGH MY FANPAGE AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/REKALOVESMARK02

HERE ARE SOME OF MY PICOF THIS BAG (SORRY THE LIGHTING WASNT THE GREATEST. I WAS BEING IMPATIENT TO WAIT LOL ) I ALSO CANT SEEM TO FIND MY OTHER PICS BUT IT BETTER IN PERSON.

Post a Comment