Google+ Followers

Saturday, December 08, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK DAY 8 : GLOVE STORY!!!

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT KEEPING WARM FOR THE WINTER MONTHS.  THESE GLOVES ARE A GREAT START TO KEEPING WARM AND THEY LOOK GREAT.
I LOVE THESE LEATHER GLOVES. THEY SOFT TO THE TOUCH AND LINED IN A LUXE FEELING WAY AND AND THE COLOR IS AMAZING.  THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. I MUST SAY THAT THESE GLOVES ARE A ONE SIZE FITS MOST. FOR $24 I AM SURE YOUR GOING TO KEEP WARM IN THESE.

I AM SURE THAT THEY ARE BETTER IN PERSON.  I THOUGHT I WOULD ADD THEM TO THE 18 DAYS OF MARK BECAUSE SINCE IT'S WINTER I THINK WHY NOT ADD WARM ITEMS TO WEAR OUT ON COLD DAYS OR NIGHT.

TO CHECK THESE AND MORE OUT BE SURE TO CHECK MY SITE OUT AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  BE SURE TO USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING (ONE TIME USE)  OR USE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER $30.00.

LET ME BE YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPER FOR MARK. I CAN FIND GIFTS AND STAY IN YOUR BUDGET AND ALSO GIFT WRAPPED THEM FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE.  IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY FAN PAGE. I DO OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES  WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/REKALOVESMARK02

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Post a Comment