Google+ Followers

Friday, December 07, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK DAY 7: ZIPPING AROUND BAG!!!

AS A PURSE FANATIC I HAD TO ADD ONE TO THIS 18 DAYS OF MARK AND THIS ONE IS PERFECT AND ROOMY!!!

THIS IS PERFECT FOR THE GIRL ON THE GO. THE BAG CAN EASILY FIT A TABLET OR LAPTOP. LOOK CUTE AND PROFESSIONAL WITH THIS GREAT FASHION PIECE. YES LADIES YOU CAN PUT SPARE SHOES IN HERE. (HEAVEN !!!) IT HAS TWO FRONT ZIPPERS, ONE ZIP POCKET IN FRONT,  3 INTERIOR POCKETS, AND 2 SLIP POCKETS IN THE BACK. THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR STORAGE.

AS A PURSE FANATIC I LOVE ROOM AND I AM PARTICULAR ON WHAT TYPE OF BAGS I GET. I LOVE SHOPPING FOR PURSES AND MARK MAKES THE DECISION NOT SO EASY TO JUST GET ONE.


AS YOU CAN TELL THE TOP PICTURE IS A REAL LIFE PIC I GOT FROM A REP AND THE PIC ABOVE THIS IS THE MARK. THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR AND WELL WORTH GETTING. FOR $42.00 IS WORTH IT BUT YOU CAN GET FREE SHIPPING IF YOU USE CODE WELCOME OR YOU CAN GET FREE SHIPPING OVER 30.00 IF YOU USE CODE SHOPMARK30.  CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR FASHION AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  


I HOPE I AM HELPING YOU WITH GIFT IDEAS OR WAYS TO TREAT YOURSELF FOR THE HARD WORK YOU DO.


ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!
Post a Comment