Google+ Followers

Thursday, December 06, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK DAY 6: OVER THE ICE NECKLACE!!!

WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS I THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD MAKE A PERFECT GIFT FOR ANYONE WHO LOVES A LITTLE BLING FOR THE HOLIDAY.
 MARK'S SNOWFLAKE INSPIRED  NECKLACE IS MEANT TO MAKE A COOL STATEMENT AND IS SURE TO BE ADMIRED BY FASHION FORWARD GALS DURING THE HOLIDAYS. OUR JEWELRY MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT. WE HAVE LITTLE TO ALOT OF BLING. I LOVE THIS NECKLACE AND WILL BE AN ATTENTION GETTER. WEAR IT CASUAL OR DRESS UP AND STILL LOOK HOT.

I THINK THIS ITEM WAS PERFECT TO ADD TO THE 18 DAYS OF MARK. FOR $30.00 I SAY WHERE DO I GET IT.  :)  LOOK GREAT AT HOLIDAYS PARTIES OR FOR ANY OCCASION. CHECK THIS ITEM OUT AND MORE AT MY MARK SITE.

WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS   USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING OR USE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER 30.00.

ALSO ASK ME HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS FOR FREE WHEN YOU HOST  A MARK PARTY. EMAIL ME AT SHAREKA23@YAHOO.COM OR CONTACT ME ON MY FANPAGE AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/REKALOVESMARK02


HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!


LOVE & LIPGLOSS <3 p="p">
Post a Comment