Google+ Followers

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK DAY 4: SMOKE AND MIRRORS EARRINGS

DAY 4 AND IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING THESE SINCE THE FIRST DAY I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR READING THESE. I CHOSE THESE EARRINGS AS A PICK CAUSE WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON AND OF COURSE THEY MAKE A GREAT GIFT.

THESE MAJOR DANGLERS' FAUX STONES START CLEAR AND GRADUALLY BECOME SMOKY (HENCE THE NAME  FURTHER DOWN. THESE EARRING ARE BETTER IN PERSON (I KNOW I SAY THAT ALOT BUT ITS SO TRUE.)  THESE EARRINGS ARE $20.00. LOOK GREAT AT PARTIES AND GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS.

MARK JEWELRY SECTION IS A AREA I LOVE. THE DIFFERENT STYLES FOR ANY OCCASION AND LOOK GREAT GOING OUT WITHOUT SPENDING SO MUCH. I AM ALL FOR STAYING IN THE BUDGET RANGE AND WITH MARK I KNOW I CAN ACHIEVE THAT GOAL.

CHECK THIS OUT AND MORE HERE WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  BE SURE TO USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING ON ANY SIZE ORDER. ALSO THERE IS ANOTHER CODE   USE THE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER 30.00.

HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURE OF THEM. I AM A FAN OF LONG EARRINGS. IF YOUR NOT A FAN MARK DOES HAVE SMALLER EARRINGS TOO. :)

THANKS FOR READING. I HOPE YOUR WEEK IS OFF TO A GREAT START!! <3 p="p">
Post a Comment