Google+ Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK DAY 18: VERY SASSY PERFUME

SO SAD THAT THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE 18 DAYS OF MARK. :(

I HAVE TO SAY PICKING OUT PRODUCTS WAS FUN BUT ALSO HARD TO JUST STAY IN TE LIST OF THINGS. SO HERE IS MY LAST PICK

I REALIZED I FORGOT THE SMELL GOOD (BESIDES BATH AND BODY) MARK HAS SOME REALLY GREAT PERFUMES. IT WAS HARD TO CHOOSE BUT I DECIDED TO POST ABOUT THE LATEST PERFUME (IT WAS ACTUALLY REVAMPED). IT IS THE VERY SASSY PERFUME.

THESE PICTURES ARE (ON TOP) THE PERFUME AND THE BODY LOTION. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO LAYER UP SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST BOTH. THE PERFUME IS $30 AND THE LOTION IS $10. THEY MAKE GREAT GIFTS. THEY HAVE FRUITY BLACK CURRANT, FLORAL YELLOW JASMINE AND EARTHY MUSK. THIS SCENT IS GREAT AND LAST ALL DAY. READ MORE ABOUT IT ON MY SITE. I SAY ITS A MUST HAVE BUT READ THE REVIEWS.

CHECK OUT THIS PERFUME AND ALL THE OTHER GO TO MY MARK SITE AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING AND USE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER 30

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Post a Comment