Google+ Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK DAY 14 :GIMMIE THE BOOT!!

NO THAT IS THE ACUTAL NAME OF THE BOOTS AND THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

THEY ARE BROWN, KNEE LENGTH BOOTS AND ARE PERFECT FOR  THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. YOU CAN WEAR THEM CASUAL OR DRESS UP (LOOKS GREAT CASUAL WITH THE MARK ALPINE SWEATER AND DRESS UP WITH OUR RETRO RIGHT DRESS) FOR $50.00 (FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER 50 AND OVER :)  )  I SAY THEY ARE WORTH IT. (THEY ARE'NT REAL LEATHER.

FOUR INCH HEEL IF YOU ARE A HALF SIZE BE SURE TO ORDER DOWN. THEY RUN LITTLE BIG.
I HAD TO ADD THEM TO THE 18 DAYS OF MARK PLUS I LOVE SHOWING YOUR ITEMS I LOVE AND WHY BUT YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE MARK SITE CAUSE WE HAVE ALOT MORE THAT YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH LIKE I DID.   WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING OR USE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER 30.00
Post a Comment