Google+ Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK DAY 11: IMARK EYESHADOWS

I HAVE TO SAY THESE EYESHADOWS ARE AMAZING AND EVER SINCE THEY BEEN REVAMPED AND THAT YOU CAN WEAR THEM WET OR DRY I BEEN IN LOVE WITH THEM MORE EVER SINCE.

NOTE: THERE ARE ACTUALLY 28 I MARK EYESHADOWS. THE METALLICS AREN'T SHOWN IN THIS PICTURE.

I SAY THE PICTURE IS PRETTY TRUE TO COLOR AND THEY LAST ALL DAY. NOT TOO MUCH SHIMMER ON THE SHIMMER ONE AND I JUST LOVE THE COLORS. THEY ARE $7.00 AND WELL WORTH IT.  ITS MY MUST HAVE FROM MARK. THEY DONT CREASE EITHER AND GOES ON SMOOTH. CAN YOU SAY LOVE IT. I LOVE THE I MARK BEFORE BUT NOW I LOVE THEM EVEN MORE. IF YOU GET THESE DONT FORGET THE SNAP TO IT PALETTE. THERE IS A MINI (HOLDS TWO) AND A MID(HOLDS FOUR)

TO GET THESE FOR LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM CHECK OUT MY MARK SITE AT WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING (ONE TIME USE) OR USE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER 30.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOY MY 18 DAYS OF MARK PICS. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY SITE FOR WHATS CURRENT AT MARK. ALOT OF GREAT GIFTS IDEAS AND THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment