Google+ Followers

Saturday, December 01, 2012

18 DAYS OF MARK: DAY 1 PRETTY HANDY HAND CREAMS TRIO!!

INTO TO THE 18 DAYS OF MARK. FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T READ MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR 18 DAYS I WILL BE POSTING MARK GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS. THOUGH PERSONALLY THERE ARE ALOT OF MARK ITEMS THAT WOULD MAKE PERFECT GIFTS I CHOSE A FEW THAT STUCK OUT WITH ME. I DO SUGGEST CHECKING OUT THE SITE FOR  MORE GIFTS IDEAS.


MY FIRST CHOICE IS THE PRETTY HANDY HAND CREAMS TRIO. I PERSONALLY HAVE THIS ITEM AND I KEEP ALL THREE IN MY PURSE AT ALL TIMES. HEY I CHANGE UP WHICH ON I DECIDE TO USE. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE. ONLY 8.00 AND YOU GET THE WHOLE SET INCLUDING THAT CUTE LITTLE BAG. THE HAND CREAMS ARE KNOW TO BRING MOISTURE TO THE SKIN. I BEEN USING OUR BATH AND BODY LINE FOR A LONG TIME. GREAT MOISTURE AND THE SCENT LAST A LONG TIME.

THIS HAND CREAM SET COMES IN JASMINE PETAL, VANILLA CREAM AND PLUMBERRY. THE SCENT LAST AND ITS NOT TOO HEAVY.  THIS MAKES A PERFECT GIFT FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES HAND CREAMS OR BATH AND BODY.

YOU DONT HAVE TO STOP THERE. WE DO HAVE BATH AND BODY SETS THAT ARE  $22 FOR THE WHOLE SET AND MAKES A PERFECT GIFT FOR SOMEONE.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY SITE AT  WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  WE HAVE TWO CODES YOU CAN USE.  THE CODE  WELCOME CAN BE USE TO GET FREE SHIPPING (ONE TIME USE)  THE CODE SHOPMARK30  GIVES YOU FREE SHIPPING OVER 30.00.

I LOVE THIS LITTLE SET AND THE BAG SO IT SAVES ON GOING OUT TO FIND A GIFT BAG AND ITS LIKE EVERYTHING PUT TOGETHER AND MAKES SHOPPING FOR LOVED ONES EASY.

  
HERE IS A REAL LIFE PIC OF THE HAND CREAMS I USE. YOU DONT NEED ALOT TO MOISTURIZE THE SKIN AS WELL AS ALL OF THE BATH AND BODY PRODUCTS MARK OFFERS. BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.

I AM EXCITED TO DO THIS AND HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY READING THESE AS I CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE ABOUT DIFFERENT PRODUCTS WE HAVE FOR THE HOLIDAYS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS. <3 p="p">
Post a Comment