Google+ Followers

Monday, December 03, 2012

18 DAY OF MARK DAY 3 : STRAIGHT UP SASSY HEELS!!!

WHEN I FIRST SAW THESE I WAS IN LOVE. I AM NOT REALLY A HEELS KIND OF GIRL BUT SINCE BEING WITH MARK I GROWN TO LOVE HEELS, MAKEUP AND MORE......
THESE HEELS RUN LITTLE BIG SO IF YOUR A HALF SIZE I  SUGGEST ORDERING DOWN. THEY ARE $40 AND WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY SPENT.  THEY ARE BLACK FAUX PATENT PUMPS WITH A BOLD SURPRISE IN BACK WHICH IS THE PURPLE SNACK PRINT HEELS!!! I AM A BIG PURPLE FAN MYSELF!!.

I CHOSE THESE FOR THE 18 DAYS OF MARK CAUSE HOW CAN YOU NOT GET THESE. THEY ARE PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS, GIRL'S NIGHT, DAY OR NIGHT WEAR, DATE NIGHT AND SO MUCH MORE. PERFECT TO TREAT YOURSELF TO A LITTLE SHOE SHOPPING. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THEM.


I GOT THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER REP AND LOOK HOW THEY ARE IN REAL LIFE. <3 .="." 6-10="6-10" all.="all." and="and" before="before" big="big" come="come" div="div" down.="down." fashion="fashion" great="great" had="had" half="half" have="have" heels="heels" holiday="holiday" i="i" in="in" just="just" little="little" love="love" mark="mark" mention="mention" nbsp="nbsp" order="order" really="really" run="run" season="season" share="share" sizes="sizes" so="so" some="some" the="the" they="they" things="things" this="this" to="to" with="with" you="you">

YOU CAN FIND THESE SASSY HEELS ON MY MARK SITE. WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS   BE SURE TO USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING OR USE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING OVER 30.00.

I AM REALLY LOVING DOING THIS 18 DAYS OF MARK AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYING MY PICKS AND READING THIS BLOG. IT MEANS ALOT. THERE MIGHT BE A GIVEAWAY IN THE FUTURE (HINT HINT).  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS AGAIN FOR READING.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT HOSTING YOUR OWN PARTY OR ABOUT MARK PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SHAREKA23@YAHOO.COM  


HAVE A GREAT ONE!!! <3 div="div" nbsp="nbsp">
Post a Comment