Google+ Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

MARK MAG 13!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY! GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?  MARK MAG 13 STARTS TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED. I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. THERE ARE EVEN MORE HOLIDAY THINGS THAT MAKE PERFECT GIFT IDEAS.


CHECK OUT THAT LOVELY COVER. I LOVE THAT LOOK. CHECK OUT THE AMAZING PRODUCTS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF GIFT IDEAS  FOR THE HOLIDAYS. SO STARTING DECEMBER 1-18 I WILL BE DOING 18 DAYS OF MARK. I WILL BE POSTING A PRODUCT ONCE A DAY AND MY 18 HOLIDAY PICKS. I HOPE YOU STAY TUNED TO SEE MY PICKS AND HOW YOU CAN GET THEM.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW AT MARK. WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS THERE ARE TWO CODES YOU CAN USE.. USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING. ALSO USE CODE SHOPMARK30 TO GET FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 30.

GET FREE GIFT WRAP FROM ME IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER THROUGH ME.  YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT SHAREKA23@YAHOO.COM    BE SURE TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS BY DECEMBER 18 IN ORDER TO GET IT IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. ALSO ASK ME HOW YOU CAN SCORE YOU FAVORITE MARK ITEMS FOR FREE BY HOSTING A PARTY.

HERE ARE PICTURES OF WHAT NEW WITH MARK!!





Post a Comment