Google+ Followers

Friday, November 02, 2012

MARK MAG 12!!

HEY EVERYONE! HAPPY FRIDAY AND I HOPE YOUR DAY IS OFF TO A GREAT START! SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ON HERE MUCH BUT THAT IS CHANGING. I HAVE ALOT OF  THINGS I WANT TO CATCH YOU UP ON BUT FIRST I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I AM EXCITED THAT TODAY MAG 12 STARTS.

THERE ARE ALOT OF ITEMS ON THERE TO GET YOU READY FOR THE HOLIDAY. I PERSONALLY DO FREE GIFT WRAP WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS (OFFERED THROUGH ME AND NOT ONLINE). CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.

HOLIDAYS ARE THE TIME WHERE FAMILIES GET TOGETHER AND REALLY APPRECIATE EACH OTHER. I APPRECIATE MY FAMILY ALL YEAR ROUND BUT THE HOLIDAYS ARE WHEN I REALLY FEEL THE CLOSENESS AND LOVE FOR THEM. IT ALSO MAKES ME THINK OF ONE DAY WHEN I AM MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THE HOLIDAY TRADITIONS WE WILL HAPPEN. WHAT ARE YOUR FAMILY TRADITIONS? I LOVE TO HEAR.

MARK HAS GIFTS PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND ALSO HAVE THEM IN YOUR PRICE RANGE. NORMALLY I WILL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING IN MAG 12 BUT ONLY DOING TEASER. YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE SITE FOR MORE.

ALSO THERE IS A CURRENT PROMO GOING ON NOW TIL MONDAY 11/5.

Fringe Benefits? Yes Please! Get the Fringe Benefits Necklace FREE when you order $60 or more on my site. This offer is valid 11/2-11/5. This Necklace just came out. score it for FREE. www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams
BY THE WAY THAT NECKLACE JUST CAME OUT. IT MAKES A PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT. IF YOUR UNDECIDED ON WHAT TO GET PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY SITE AND I BE HAPPY TO DO YOUR MARK SHOPPING WHILE STAYING IN YOUR BUDGET RANGE AND EVERY GIFT WRAP AND TAG WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS. :)

OK NOW TO GET A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK ON MAG 12. I DEFINITELY SAY CHECK OUT THE SITE. WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS   USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING OR MARKCC TO GET FREE SHIPPING ON ANY SIZE ORDER. :)




OKAY THATS ALL YOU GET TO FIND OUT COMPLETELY WHAT'S NEW AT MARK GO TO WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS    ALSO PERFECT TIME TO HOST A PARTY AND EARN YOUR FAVORITE FOR FREE. CONTACT ME ON MY FANPAGE TO LEARN HOW. WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/REKALOVESMARK02

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. BE SURE TO KEEP A WATCH ON MY BLOGS I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH YOU. THANKS FOR READING!!!
Post a Comment