Google+ Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Magalog 11

HEY LOVELY PEOPLE. I JUST HAVE TO SAY I HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT WEEKEND AND I AM YET AGAIN SORRY FOR WAITING SO LONG TO BLOG. THIS BLOG WAS SUPPOSE TO BE UP LAST FRIDAY :) SORRY. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING BACK TO BLOGGING. I HAVE ALOT TO CATCH YOU ALL UP ON AND I WANT YOU ALL TO BE APART OF THE JOURNEY!!!

MAGALOG 11 WELL WHAT CAN I SAY THAT THERE ARE SOME AWESOME , AMAZING PRODUCTS FROM MARK!! GREAT TO GET A HEAD START ON THE HOLIDAY SHOPPING. ALSO THIS MONTH FOR ANY ORDERS I WILL BE DONATING A PORTION OF MY SALES TO THE SUSAN G. KOMEN FOUNDATION. FOR EVERY 5.00 AMOUNT I WILL PUT 1.00 TOWARDS THE CAUSE.

THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO HELP. FIRST TO SHARE THIS INFO TO EVERYONE. SECOND YOU COULD HOST A MARK PARTY!! HOSTING A PARTY YOU CAN EARN UP TO 200.00 IN FREE MARK PARTIES. YOU CAN ALSO ORDER ONLINE. WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING!!

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE CURRENT MAG.

































ALL THESE GOODIES CAN BE FOUND HERE WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  BE SURE TO USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING!!

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN HOSTING A PARTY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY FAN PAGE AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/REKALOVESMARK02

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND <3
Post a Comment