Google+ Followers

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

IT'S NATIONAL BREAST CANCER MONTH AND I AM DOING MY PART TO HELP WITH MARK

HEY GUYS I AM WRITING TODAY CAUSE I AM EXCITED. WELL A ITS GETTING CLOSE TO THE HOLIDAYS AND I AM DOING MY PART TO HELPING OUT A GREAT CAUSE. 


I AM USING MY MARK TO HELP ME WITH THIS CAUSE AND THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE WAY TO HELP OUT. 

MY CAUSE I CHOOSE TO HELP IS THE SUSUAN G KOMEN FOUNDATION. I AM IN ALL SUPPORT FOR FINDING A CURE SINCE MY AUNT AS DIAGNOSE AND BEEN A SURVIVOR FOR TWO+ YEARS. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME CAUSE I WILL BE DOING THIS FOR MY AUNT WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE WALK IN 2010.

THERE ARE WAYS TO HELP. 
1. HOST A PARTY- YOU CAN EARN A FREE SHOPPING SPREE UP TO $200.00 WHILE DOING IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE. 

2.ORDER FROM MY SITE. WWW.MYMARKSTORE.COM/SHAREKAWILLIAMS  USE CODE WELCOME TO GET FREE SHIPPING.

FOR EVERY $5.00 AMOUNT SPEND ON MY SITE I WILL PUT $1.00 TOWARDS THE CAUSE. MY GOAL IS TO ET TO $100.00 BUT  I AM HOPING TO GET MORE. PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG AND PASS IT ALONG TO OTHER TO HELP OUT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SHAREKA23@YAHOO.COM OR CONTACT ME ON MY FANPAGE AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/REKALOVESMARK02


Post a Comment