Google+ Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

INFLUENSTER PRODUCT REVIEW: TAMPAX AND ALWAYS RADIANT COLLECTION!!!


I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THIS WHEN I SAW IT IN MY VOXBOX. I LOVE THE POUCH AND I CAN PUT IN MY PURSE FOR WHEN I AM ON THE GO DURING MY TIME OF THE MONTH. WHAT WAS INCLUDED IN THIS WAS THE POUCH, 1 SCENTED PAD, 3 UNSCENTED DAILY PANTYLINERS, AND  2 UNSCENTED TAMPONS.

I HAVE TO ADMIT  THAT I AM GLAD THAT THEY HAVE BOTH CAUSE I DONT USE TAMPONS AND I KNOW SOME PEOPLE DON'T USE PADS.

I BEEN USING ALWAYS SINCE I HAD MY FIRST PERIOD AND I LOVE HOW THEY HAVE DIFFERENT SIZES AND HOW THEY HAVE IT FOR THE LIGHTEST DAYS TO THE HEAVIEST. I  KNOW THAT TAMPAX IS THE SAME WA THESE PRODUCTS PROVIDE INVISIBLE PROTECTION AND INVISIBLE FIT. TAMPAX AND ALWAYS HAVE COME TOGETHER TO PREMEIER THE ALL-NEW STYLISH RADIANT COLLECTION. THEY HAVE A COLLECTION OF PREMIUM TAMPONS, PADS, LINERS AND WIPES THAT MEET THE NEED OF EVERY WOMAN FEMININE CARE NEEDS. I SAY THESE ARE MY MUST HAVE. GO AND  CHECK OUT THEIR SITE ON WHAT IS THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR PERIOD. WWW.TAMPAX.COM AND WWW.ALWAYS.COM

 THEY ARE BOTH BRANDS THAT HAVE GOOD RESULTS. THE ONLY  THINGS IS THAT I WISH THEY HAD TWO PADS LIKE THAT DID TAMPONS BUT OVERALL I LOVE THIS AND I AM GLAD THAT I HAVE THE POUCH TO KEEP MY PADS IN INSTEAD OF JUST DUMPING THEM IN MY PURSE. I WANT TO THANK INFLUENSTER FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO DO THESE PRODUCT REVIEWS.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING THIS.
Post a Comment