Google+ Followers

Monday, July 09, 2012

INFLUENSTER PRODUCT REVIEW: SALLY HANSEN MAGNETIC NAIL COLOR


I WAS REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THIS IN MY VOXBOX. AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I AM A BIG FAN OF NAIL POLISH AND WAS HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO TEST THIS PRODUCT OUT. THE COLOR I  GOT WAS 903 SILVER ELEMENTS.

I AM A FAN OF SILVER SO I WASN'T DISAPPOINTED IN THE COLOR. THIS PRODUCT IS NEW FROM SALLY HANSEN AND IS THE SUMMER'S HOTTEST NAIL TREND THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE A GORGEOUS 3-D NAIL ART EFFECT IN JUST SECONDS. IT HAS A UNIQUE FORMULA THAT SPECIFICALLY DEVELOPED WITH METALLIC PARTICLES. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HOLD THE MAGNET OVER THE WET POLISH TO REVEAL A UNIQUE DESIGN.

YOU CAN GET THIS PRODUCT FOR 9.99. I MUST SAY IT WORTH IT AND QUICK DRYING WHICH IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU GO AND TRY IT. I SAY IT IS SO WORTH GETTING. LOOK SO GREAT. IT IS A PIC OF IT ON MY NAILS. ( I NOT THE BEST BUT IT TURNED OUT GOOD.)
OVERALL I SAY GO OUT AND TRY IT. GETTING MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH ANYWHERE ELSE IS GOING TO COST MORE. I WILL BE GETTING MORE OF THEM CAUSE I THINK THAT I AM HOOKED ON TRYING OUT MORE COLORS. I SAW A FEW OTHERS  I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING.CHECK IT  THE WEBSITE AT WWW.SALLYHANSEN.COM

ALSO THAT INFLUENSTER FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT. IT IS DEFINITELY A KEEPER. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING INFLUENSTER CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.INFLUENSTER.COM
Post a Comment