Google+ Followers

Sunday, July 08, 2012

INFLUENSTER PRODUCT REVIEW: QUAKER SOFT BAKED BAR


FIRST OFF I AM IN NO WAY BEING PAID TO GIVE YOU ALL MY REVIEW OF THIS AND ANY PRODUCT.I HAVE TO SAY I AM REALLY EXCITED TO PICKED THIS AS THE FIRST PRODUCT TO REVIEW IN THE SUMMER BEAUTY VOX BOX. I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I AM PRETTY PICKY WHEN I SEE A PRODUCT THAT IS LIKE BANANA. THIS PRODUCT WAS PRETTY GOOD (YES I ATE IT ALL). IT IS 3.29 FOR PACKAGE OF BARS. IT IS MADE WITH REAL BANANAS AND ALMONDS. YOU CAN SMELL IT UPON OPENING!!!

I GIVE IT AN A FOR AWESOME :)  BUT SERIOUSLY IT IS A GREAT BREAKFAST AND SNACK PRODUCT. I AM THINKING OF GETTING SOME TO HAVE FOR WHEN I DONT FEEL LIKE MAKING A BIG BREAKFAST. THIS WAS MADE WITH REAL BANANS AND ALMONDS. THE QUAKER SOFT BARS IN BANANA NUT BREAD FLAVOR HAVE TASTY INGREDIENTS TO HELP PROVIDE FUEL TO START YOUR DAY. IT HAS 5G FIBER, 20% OF DAILY VALUE OF 5 B VITAMINS AND 6G OF PROTIEN!

THIS IS A GREAT HEALTHY TREAT TO TRY. ALSO CHECK OUT THEIR SITE OF ALL THE AMAZING PRODUCTS THEY OFFER http://www.quakeroats.com/home.aspx

I WANT TO THANK INFLUENSTER FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO TEST OUT THESE PRODUCT. ALSO IF YOUR INTERESTED IN JOINING INFLUENSTER CHECK OUT  WWW.INFLUENSTER.COM
Post a Comment