Google+ Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

INFLUENSTER PRODUCT REVIEW: HAWAIIAN TROPIC SILK HYDRATION LOTION SUNSCREEN!!

SUNSCREEN!!! I AM ALL FOR PROTECTING MY SKIN FROM THE SUN.  I WAS SEARCHING FOR A GOOD SUNSCREEN THAT WILL HELP AND NOT FEEL GREASY AND OILY WHEN PUTTING IT ON AND ALSO  TO HAVE GOOD SPF PROTECTION.  I HAVE TO SAY ONCE AGAIN I AM GLAD THAT INFLUENSTER HAD THAT IN MIND WHEN THEY CREATED THE SUMMER BEAUTY VOX BOX. I HEARD ABOUT THIS SUNSCREEN AND I WAS CURIOUS TO TRY IT. I WAS WORRIED THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE TOO GOOD TO BE  TRUE BUT I WAS STILL WILLING TO GIVE IT A TRY. SO BELOW WILL BE MY OPINION ON THIS PRODUCT.

WELL WHEN I OPEN IT UP I LOVE THE SMELL. IT SMELL LIKE COCO BUTTER. I GOES ON LIGHT AND NOT GREASY AND IT HAVE GREAT MOISTURE AND MY SKIN FEEL SO SOFT AFTER PUTTING IT ON. IT HAS 12 HOUR MOISTURIZATION WHICH FOR ME IS AWESOME CAUSE I DONT HAVE TO CONSTANT PUT ON LOTION. THIS HAS SPF 30. I BEEN USING IT SINCE I GOT THE VOXBOX AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE PRODUCT THAT I AM KEEPING IN MY EVERYDAY USE.

I NOW KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN MY PURSE AND WHENEVER I GO OUT I MAKE SURE THAT I PUT SUNSCREEN ON BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE AND TAKE IT WITH ME IF I AM GOING TO BE OUT FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

IF YOUR NOT SURE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT IT, I SAY CHECK OUT THEIR SITE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN RAYS. GOT TO WWW.HAWAIIANTROPIC.COM

THIS IS A KEEPER PRODUCT AND I AM SERIOUS. ( I AM NOT BEING PAID TO SAY THAT). I  THINK ITS AMAZING AND YOU ALL SHOULD TRY IT. ITS $8.99 FOR A 6OZ BOTTLE . IT ALSO HAVE SPF 15,30 AND 50.

THANKS FOR READING THIS. ONE MORE PRODUCT REVIEW TO GO!


Post a Comment