Google+ Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

INFLUENSTER PRODUCT REVIEW: CLEAR SCALP & HAIR THERAPY


HELLO REVIEW TIME! LOL ANYWAY THIS REVIEW IS OF THE CLEAR SCALP AND HAIR THERAPY. I BEEN HEARING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND I WAS GLAD THAT IT WAS IN THE SUMMER VOXBOX.  MOST PEOPLE KNOW THAT I AM SKEPTICAL WHEN IT COMES TO TRYING OUT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. I LOVE TO PRODUCT TEST BUT SOME END UP BEING A DISAPPOINTMENT. MY HAIR HAS BEEN DAMAGES FROM HEAT, STRAIGHTENER, AND DYING MY HAIR. SO I BEEN LOOKING FOR A SHAMPOO THAT CAN HELP IN REPAIRING THE DAMAGE.

WHEN I FIRST HEAR ABOUT IT. I WASN'T SURE THAT IT WOULD BE DOING THE WORK THAT IT SAID THAT IT DO. I TRIED THIS ALMOST A WEEK AGO AND I HAVE TO SAY MY HAIR HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS SOFT AND EASY TO COMB AFTER WASHING IT. IT WASN'T TANGLED AND WAS EASY TO DO. IT STILL SOFT AND EASY TO COMB WHICH WITH MY HAIR THAT IS A DIFFERENCE. DID YOU KNOW THAT 99% OF HAIR'S NATURAL STRENGTH COMES FROM THE SCALP? CLEAR SCALP & HAIR THERAPY IS A NEW LINE OF SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS THAT NOURISH THE SCALP, AND CREAT THE RIHT FOUNDATION FOR STRONG, BEAUTIFUL HAIR FROM ROOT TO TIP. YOU CAN WASH YOUR WAY UP TO STRONGER HAIR IN JUST 7 DAYS! HERE IS A PIC OF ME AFTER I WASH AND CONDITION MY HAIR.
MY HAIR USUALLY LOOKS ALOT WORSE THAN THIS WHEN I M DONE. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME. I LOVE THE SMELL AND HOW ITS HELPING TO REPAIR MY HAIR. IM THINKING OF DEFINITELY SWITCHING TO USE THIS. I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS TO HELP IMPROVE MY HAIR. IT HELP KEEP THE MOISTURE AS WELL. I SO LOVE THIS. CHECK OUT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE INFO. WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/CLEARHAIRCARE.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING THIS.
Post a Comment