Google+ Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

MARK PRIVATE SALE EVENT!!!

I love it when mark does these private sales events. They bundle up some great products and offer them at amazing prices that I had to share with you all. check out the picture below.
Starting 6/15 (sorry i was late putting this up. i wasnt feeling good) til 7/15 you can get in on these amazing deals. They are available through me. Shipping is 5.00 and if your ordering more than one bundle I will give you free shipping. If your interested in ordering email me at shareka23@yahoo.com with your paypal info and order.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

*note*  the scent sational savings scent ( the items in the bag doesnt come with the set) it just the bag and fragrance set.

Get it on these deals. you never know there could be something extra with your order. enjoy and have a great day.

also check out my mark site for the last in new products that just came out. be sure to use code welcome to get free shipping  www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams

have a great day!


Post a Comment