Google+ Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mark Act Normal Daily Foaming Cleanser Product Review!!

I have to say What I love about being a mark rep besides the benefits of being a rep but the product. I was really excited to try this product. I been using it for a few day. Below is the video of the me demonstrating the product along with a few products I also use.

I have to say that this product is really great addition to the mark skincare link. My skin felt so refresh and I notice that its also helping clearing my imperfections. I say that all the mark skincare serves a great purpose in helping you clear you skin. The act normal is great for all skin types. This product isnt available to customers utnil june 15 but contact me and you can order through me now.



I have to say that this product is great and my skin feels cleans. It also helps in removing makeup as well. It hydrates the skin too. It serves many purpose and have great results.

To check out more skincare products here www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams use code welcome to get free shipping.

You want to order this product before friday email me at shareka23@yahoo.com  with paypal info and order.  Be sure to check out my fanpage for deals and discounts  www.facebook.com/rekalovesmark02


Thanks for reading this short review. Be sure to check out the video for more info and demo on this product. Enjoy your day!!
Post a Comment