Google+ Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

SHEER COVER DUO CONCEALER REVIEW!!!

This lovely items was in my influenster spring beauty vox box. I have to say I am always looking for new concealer or any other makeup to try and review. I heard about this company cause I will get emails from them from time to time. I never really check it out but here is my review on it after trying it for a week.

I had the duo shades of tan.dark. At first i wasnt sure than these shades were going to match me but  when I first put it on I notice how well it blend to my skin and how great it covers. This concealer covers blemishes, age spots, redness, scares and any other perfections. I have to admit I didnt think that it would do all of that but it cover my dark circles really well.  This item is sold in a one month supply kit of 6 products plus three bonus items for 29.95 .  All I can say is wow. I think I will be checking into this company more often. I use this concealer alot. you can blend the two shades to make the perfect match for your skin.  What more can i say on this but I give it an A.

Check it out at www.sheercover.com   I would like to thank influenster for giving me the chance to review this and other products. It  was definitely fun and I will be considering getting more once its gone.
Post a Comment