Google+ Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Mark Mag 6

Little pause into the influenster product reviews to do my mark posting that I forgot to do last week due to the excitement of product reviews and upcoming youtube videos.

Mark mag 6 has been available for a week today and there are so many amazing products there. I have to mention the new revamped haircare line. I have to say it is so worth getting. The samples along got me hooked as well as the packaging.

The fashion for the summer is hot hot hot and mark has outdone themselves each time. If I wasnt already hook on getting mark  this would have made me get there. check out the pics below. Like what you see well check this out and more over at www.mymarkstore.com/sharekawilliams  be sure to use code welcome to get free shipping















Post a Comment