Google+ Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty Vox Box Opening

Good Morning Lovely People,

Sorry for the lack of writing on here but I am really excited to write you this blog. I was picked again by Infuenster to do another vox box. Its the Spring Beauty Vox box. Below is the pick of the products after opening them.

I am so excited to be able to try these products and give you my honest opinion of them. As I told you in the last vox box blog, Influenster is this great site where you sign up , earn badges , product review to earn you a chance to test out products for free. for more info check out www.influenster.com

Here is the list of the products:

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer (mine is in tan/dark)
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body wash
Chapstick Lip Shield 356 (It has spf 50+)
Sally Hansen Salon Effects (mines in laced up)
Bath & Body works Fine Frangrance Mist ( Mine is Japanes Cherry Blossom <3 )
Soyjoy Bar (mine in blueberry)
Also there is a Dr Sholls for her ball of food cushions

I cant wait to try them and give you my hones opinion of each products.  There will be individual Blogs and also be sure to check out my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/candygirl2002) where I also will be doing videos on them.

I want to thanks Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this box. my second box and im way pumped to try out these. I hope you follow me through the journey and please feel free to comment  on what you want me to try first. :)
Post a Comment