Google+ Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DR. SCHOLLS FOR HER BALL OF FOOT CUSHIONS REVIEW!!

Here is my review of this product. I have to say as a person who doesn't wear heels that often, its good to know that there is a product out there to help when standing in heels for a long time. (I am not being paid to say this ) I got this product for free in my influenster spring beauty vox box and I have to say I was curious about it. I didnt think that it would work. I tried Dr Scholls before with great results. I figure this was too good to be true but when opening and trying them out in my lastest heels that I gotten I have to say this is amazing the comfort I feel when stepping in them and standing up.

Here are the top and side view of my heels with the dr scholl in them. I say ladies go out and try them for yourself you will be glad you did. Now I am ready to go out and enjoy my night without wanting to take my shoes off during the middle of the night.

Overall I give this product a A+. I love the comfort and how it feels when I walk around in them. I am definitely loving my items in my spring beauty vox box. check out dr scholls site at www.drscholls.com for more info on where to get this awesome product.

If you want to earn your own chance to test out products please check out  influenster's site at www.influenster.com

also I am thinking of doing a video so please subsribe to my youtube channel. www.youtube.com/candygirl2002

thanks for reading! enjoy your day :)
Post a Comment