Google+ Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

CHAPSTICK LIPSHIELD 365 REVIEW!!


This is the last product from the influenster spring beauty vox box that I had to review. I'm sad that this is the last product but happy to give you my review on it.

I am a chapstick fan. I put it under my lipgloss every use. I was interested to know that this has spf 50+ in it. It great that it can be use all year round and it has a great scent. goes on light and you have great protection and moisture to your lips.

It does feel different than other chapsticks i use but I think its because of the sunscreen and spf in it (feel little greasy) I say its perfect for days to help bring back moisture to your skin.

I say give it a try you never know it your be something to add to your collection. I give it an A. I would see myself buying it once it runs out. (i got to have chapstick for under my lipgloss) you can find it at your local stores (walgreens, target, kmart etc..) or check our their website at www.chapstick.com


Thanks for reading my little review and also thanks to influenster for the opportunity to do this fun reviews on the great products.

to sign up to influenster go to www.influenster.com
Post a Comment