Google+ Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZING BODY WASH REVIEW

I HAVE TO SAY THAT WHEN I SAW THIS IN THE VOX BOX I WAS EXCITED. I LOVE TRYING OUT BODY WASH AND I WAS CURIOUS ON HOW AVEENO PRODUCT WAS. I HAD TRIED THEIR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER AND TO SEE THAT I WAS READY TO GET STARTED.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WAS HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS OF TRYING THIS. IT DEFINITELY DONE ITS JOB OF KEEPING MY SKIN MOISTURIZE (WHICH IS HARD TO DO AT CERTAIN TIMES OUT OF THE YEAR). MY SKIN FELT REFRESH AND SOFT TO THE TOUCH AND THE SCENT OF THE AVEENO BODY WASH WAS AWESOME. IF I DONT GET ANYTHING ELSE OUT OF THE VOX BOX I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO BE GETTING THIS.

THE ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE IS THAT IT WAS ONLY A SMALL SIZE BOTTLE. :) OVERALL I WOULD GIVE IT AN A FOR THE JOB THAT IS DID. I  WANT TO GET MORE TO SEE HOW LONG THE RESULT WILL BE OF KEEPING MY SKIN MOISTURIZE.

IF YOU HAVE TRIED THIS I SUGGEST GETTING A SMALL SIZE BOTTLE OR CHECK OUT THEIR SITE AND SEE IF YOU CAN REQUEST A SAMPLE. WWW.AVEENO.COM  THEY ARE AVAILABLE AT YOU LOCAL STORE LIKE WALGREENS, TARGET AND WALMART (CHECK OUT THE SITE FOR LOCATIONS)

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF THIS BOX. OH IF YOU HAVE HERE IS THE VIDEO OF THIS AVEENO REVIEW IN CASE YOU WANT TO SEE IT.

ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T BE SURE TO SIGN UP (ALSO MEN YOU SHOULD TO. THERE WILL BE A VOX BOX ESPECIALLY FOR YOU SOON) GO TO WWW.INFLUENSTER.COM

THANKS FOR READING AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG. ALSO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T THERE WILL BE A GIVEAWAY SOON. :)  WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CANDYGIRL2002
Post a Comment