Google+ Followers

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Good Morning

I am so sorry for the lack of posting. Alot has been going on. Some are personal goal and some are mark goals. One of my personal goals is that I working out to this great dvd that was recommended to me. It the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Today was day 5. I can say that it is a great workout for people who are serious about losing weight and getting into shape. I honest love challenging myself and I am seeing results. The first three days I was sore. Day 4 I was and was working through it great and today I notice that its getting easy to do. I bought this dvd online at walmart for under 10.

My mark I been helping my hostess earning their own mark shopping spree. Hosting a party online or in personal to help them earn up to 200.00 in free mark products. I mean who doesnt love that. email me for more details if interested shareka23@yahoo.com

Also I am doing an early start on Mother's day. I created some Pics of some products (I will probably add more later) If your interested in them email me shareka23@yahoo.com  with subject line Mother's day order. From now til April 30 you will get free shipping. for extra 5.00  i will include a mother's day card, tissue paper and gift bag.  when you email me be sure to include your paypal email so i can invoice you. Below are the items. Enjoy. if you have any questions please email me or comment below.










Post a Comment