Google+ Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Truvia Natural Sweetner

i got this in my influenster love vox box and I have to say overall its awesome. I am going to use my coupon and get some from the store tomorrow.

I love how you dont need much to sweeten your tea and with other sugar you need alot to sweeten it. I thinking of replacing my sugar and use truvia for everything.

I personally think that everyone should give this tea a try. here is a pic to find it in you local store cause i know i will be looking.
I use this every time for you tea. i am really considering it for everytime i need to sweeten something up. plus it 0 calorie awesome.

check out their site for more info www.truvia.com
wwww.facebook.com/truvia

thanks for reading and go try it. im going to use it on my tea now bye!
Post a Comment