Google+ Followers

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Stash Tea & Truvia Natural Sweetener

Today review is a combination cause I use them both at the same time twice and I was excited to come and tell you my opinion on them so sit back and relax lets do this. This is my honest opinion and no one paid me to do this.

When I first got the items from my influenster love vox box I was excited cause this is my first time trying out products from them and I was ready to get started. I didnt know which one to try first but the box of tea kept staring at me saying try me try me you know you want to so I gave in and did.

The stash tea box came in 9 flavors. I try the acai berry first and when I first open the package I love the smell and after brewing it I put in the truvia natural sweetener (which I usually dont put sweetener in my tea but I wanted to give it a try). I took that first sip and I was in love. I rarely find teas that are true to the taste and flavor. I am a big tea drinker and I am always looking for teas try and I can honestly say that I love it. I also tried the peppermint and chamomile tea and with the peppermint tea I love how minty it was which when I have been searching for tea I can never find once that is that minty. I definitely will be buying tea from stash again. you can go to www.stashtea.com to find it in your local store. I know that is what I am going to do.

The Truvia Natural Sweetener was what I put in the tea. Like I mention before I do not normally put in sweetener in my tea but I was wanting to try it cause I was thinking about switching to a natural sweetener.  Its a zero calorie sweetener and  has natural sweetness. I took one pack cause I already knew that with sweeteners you dont need as much like sugar to make it sweet and I put it in my tea I love it. It didnt make it too sweet. It made the tea taste even better ( though there will be times I will drink it without sweetener. Old habits :) ) I would like to say that I will be trying to get the full size product as well. In case I decide to use it for my tea.

I havent decided if I am going to cut out my sugar and switch to this completely but I am going to finish up my samples that I have before making that final decision. If you want to learn more about Truvia go to theit facebook page at www.facebook.com/truvia

Ok I hope your enjoy my review on both of these products and go check out their sites for more info. Thanks for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!


Post a Comment