Google+ Followers

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress-Fashion That Sticks

Today's review from my influenster love vox box is The Kiss Nail Dress- Fashion That Sticks

This is going to be my Honest review. I have to say I am not big on animal print but The colors on these nails were pretty cute. They can be use on toes as well. I must say if you going to use this product make sure your following the directions or they wont have a great outcome.

Pros
It a quick nail look in time where you dont have the time to sit and do your nails.
They are very affordable
They dont take too long to put on.
They have plenty of styles to choose from
Great for going out on a date, girls night or any special occasion.
They last up to ten days

Cons
They didnt last long on my nails.
Most of the nails didnt fit my nails

Overall the pros win. I would definitely use them for date night and special occasion. I would definitely but them. I just use to painting my nails but I would definitely up for the challenge of trying again. I definitely check your local walgreens or go to www.kissnaildress.com on the different type of nails or more info about these nails. They are great and fun to try!!

Thanks for reading my review. I hope you follow my blog and have a nice day.
Post a Comment