Google+ Followers

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Influenster Love Vox Box

I am so excited to be writing this. Though I wish I also did a video on it but Hopefully soon. Okay as you can tell below in the pic I got some really great goodies. I went to this site called www.influenster.com and I sign up  (free to join). It a really cool site where you can earn bagdes for different things like health, mom to be, bride to be and more and you can earn up to a free vox box.

When I sign up I miss out on the holiday Vox Box. I was bummed but I lucked out and got selected for the Love vox box Influenster did for valentines day. I was excited as I am to write this of being picked and I can't wait to test out the products for you. I will be posting individual blog post and letting you know what I think of each of them. This is my first vox box. So let me tell you exactly whats in them.

1.Gillette Venus & Olay Razor  ( values at 8.99-10.99)
2.Kiss Nail Dress-Fashion that sticks (valued at 6.99)
3. Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler (valued at 3.50)
4.Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar (valued at 2.99)
5. Truvia Natural Sweetener (valued at 3.99)

Five amazing products free of charge thanks to Influenster. If you have signed up I suggest you do so. They have alot of great boxes coming this year and I can't wait to do another one.. I am a chocolate fan so I know that one will be great. I know they all will and who knows after testing them I will be hooked and switch my products.

Go check out what infuenster has and sign up for it. www.infuenster.com  you will be glad you did.

Thanks for reading my blog. More Influenster Blogs coming up!!
Post a Comment