Google+ Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor

Hey here is another Influenster Item from the love vox box I tried out and here is what I think of it.

This product here I want to say two words BUY IT. I mean how can you not buy this. You dont need shaving gel to use it and it makes you leg feel so smooth and moisturize. Can we say LOVE IT! I know I can. I will be going to get the refills for this.

I tried many type of razor since I first started shaving and I never come across anything like this. Its just the right combination to try in a razor. I just love that I dont need shaving gel and that I can use as it. Definitely a plus in my book and a way to say money. I know that the shaving gel isn't that much expensive but hey saving money is saving money. I like it any way.

I tried Venus before and I loved it and I love this one even more. This was the second product from influenster that I tried and I have to say that its worth giving it a try. I mean how can you sit here reading this and say that you dont like it if you havent given it a try. Come on go check it out at your local store. mine her in the picture came with one razor one cartridge and even a shower hook. Can you say Yay I love it!! Well I can and I recommend that you go and try it.

For more info go check out www.gillettevenus.com

Well that is all I have to say on that. Be sure to check out next blog with my overall post Influenster experience!

Thanks for reading!!
Post a Comment