Google+ Followers

Friday, March 09, 2012

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar!!

Just typing the title of this blog puts a smile on my face. Hello I hope your a chocolate lover like me! I am really excited to review this product. It also came in my influenster love vox box and I have to say I was in heaven to see that it was picked to be in there.

Just look at the picture so goodness. I always been a huge fan of Ghiradelli Chocolate so I knew that this was going to be good. It was hard to try not to eat all at once. I like Milk Chocolate!!! I eat chocolate at anytime. I dont have to eat it for certain thing. If my birthday cake was make from this I dont believe that I would be sharing it with anyone. I definitely recommend chocolate unless your allergic to it. Enjoy it with that special someone on date night or any special occasion. SO WORTH IT!!!

It Valued at 2.99 and U am sure you can find it at your local store. Check it out and try it you will be in love with it as much as I am.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my final product review. Also there will be a final overall review on Influenster!! Have a great day and start of a wonderful weekend.

Post a Comment