Google+ Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Good Morning


Good Morning

I hope that you are enjoying your morning coffee or tea. I want to say that I been working out and getting into shape. It part of my outside beauty. I am not doing it to lose weight but to get into a healthy lifestyle. I wanted to write more than about makeup. I wanted to write about inner and outer beauty. Inner beauty is in everyone of us. If we aren’t happy with who we are on the inside it won’t show on the outside. I been thinking of getting into yoga to channel all my stress into something else and yoga or meditation would help a lot.  I think that putting it with my workout routine would benefit me.

How do you cope with stress? I would love to hear from you on what you do to deal with any type of stress. I know that it a factor that is annoying and in order to get to a point of a healthy life I have to get my stress under control.

I would say my stress come with my business and my additional business I am planning. It is not easy but it is stressful with the many ideas and so much other things going on.  Do you have any stress free exercise your might use. Any help would be great. J.

Well just wanted to share that. Comment below if you have any suggestion!


Shareka Williams
Post a Comment